- ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO ATTEND?
We are asking that no children (excluding infants) attend the sessions. We will have a special location for nursing mothers.
- WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO CANCEL REGISTRATION? WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
Canceled registrations by March 31 will receive a refund minus a $30 cancellation fee. After March 31, no refund will be provided.
- HOW DO I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
Email email@example.com with your full name and email address. Requests received by March 31 will receive a refund minus a $30 cancellation fee. After March 31, no refund will be provided.
- WHAT IF I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH?
Main sessions will be translated live into Spanish. Free headsets will be provided at the Information Desk. During the registration process, you will have the opportunity to sign up for this translation service.
- WILL SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETATION BE PROVIDED?
Yes, American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation will be offered during the main sessions. During the registration process, you will have the opportunity to sign up for this interpretation service.
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE PRE-CONFERENCE?
When you register for the conference, you are automatically registered for the pre-conference as well!
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WORKSHOP SELECTION?
At the bottom of your confirmation email is a link that will allow you to edit your registration. You can use this to change your workshops. All workshops will be locked on May 15 and no changes are available after that date.
- CAN I TRANSFER MY REGISTRATION?
Yes! You are able to transfer your registration by using the edit link at the bottom of your confirmation email. All changes made by May 15 will be guaranteed an updated nametag. After May 15, the new attendee will check in at the conference using the original attendee's name and switch the name at the Information Desk. Transfers are the responsibility of the two parties involved. TGC is not responsible to arrange payment for transferred registration.
- WHAT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DINING?
There are many restaurants in downtown Indianapolis (near the Convention Center). See this map for a listing of the restaurants.
- HOW DO I GET FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOTEL?
You can use the airport shuttle or Uber. Please see Ground Transportation tab for details.
- HOW DO I VOLUNTEER?
Much more information and a volunteer application are available here.
- WHAT DOES A VOLUNTEER RECEIVE?
Every volunteer that serves for 15 or more hours will receive one, non-transferable complimentary registration and a free t-shirt. Volunteers will be responsible for transportation and lodging.
- HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO VOLUNTEER?
Volunteers must be 18 or older.
- I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION REGARDING VOLUNTEERING.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WILL YOU BE POSTING THE CONTENT FROM THIS EVENT?
Yes! We will post the audio and video from the plenary sessions on the TGC website. We will also post the audio from the workshops on the TGC website.
- WILL THIS EVENT BE LIVE-STREAMED?
Yes! We are live-streaming all of the main sessions online.
- WILL THERE BE A CONFERENCE APP?
Yes! We will be releasing an app for this event a few days prior to the conference.
- IS THERE AN OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAG?
Yes! We will be using #TGCW16
- ARE THERE THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA?
Yes! There are many attractions close to the convention center. For more details on area attractions, see the travel page or visit this website.
- WHAT IF MY QUESTION HASN’T BEEN ANSWERED?